The fourth house in Vedic astrology is associated with
mother as per Hindu astrology it is associated with the goddess Parvathi.
This house also reflects spirituality, domestic happiness, and property. Also known as Bandhu Bhava, the fourth house represents one’s mentality and acquisition of properties.
It also represents a person’s journey from birth to death. Heart, lungs, and chest are the body parts related to this house. This house also signifies higher education, parental property, discovering treasures and vehicles. The zodiac sign associated with the fourth house is Cancer which is ruled by the moon.
The occupation related to this house is mining, agriculture, construction. The organs or body parts associated with this house are the digestive systems, respiratory system, right breast, and right shoulder.
The significance of planets in the fourth house in Vedic Astrology
- Sun– Attachment to family culture and traditions and carrying on the family traditions with honesty. The fourth house represents the Capricorn zodiac sign. People having sun under the fourth house in their birth chart lead a very calm, peaceful and satisfying life.
- Moon– A homely person, people with the moon under this house are very emotional, are protective and have an intuition sense. The negative impact of the moon in the fourth house is that they are emotionally dependent and suffer from financial insecurities.
- Mars– Mars is the fourth house signifies, love and patriotism towards both mother and motherland. Are rude, aggressive, dominating and possessive in nature.
- Mercury– Will possess stability in thoughts, love their family and continue to carry their family values and traditions. A bit rigid to accept the changing environment.
- Jupiter– The livelihood of the people is influenced when Jupiter is in the fourth house. Unexpected gains, longevity, and achievements are possible. There is spiritual enlightenment when Jupiter is placed in the fourth house.
- Venus– Venus in the fourth house represents an emotional person with a calm and composed mind. Will enjoy a happy married life and will also love to protect his family.
- Saturn– The position of Saturn in the fourth house is not appreciated as it symbolizes negative impacts on health, loss of property, unhealthy relations with one’s mother, unhappy and might face issues in family life.
- Rahu– Some negative impacts of Rahu in the Fourth house, include emotional and mental stress with deceitful thoughts, highly ambitious and never satisfied. The body parts associated with this house are chest and breast.
- Ketu– Ketu in the fourth house indicates that the person will not be able to enjoy motherly affection. They are more prone to accidents, would travel to different places for personal and professional purposes.
Well, I think that you have known enough information about the fourth house in Vedic astrology.