Guru Nanak Jayanti – 30th November 2020
- Guru Nanak Jayanti is celebrated on the full moon day (Purnima) of Shukla Paksha of Kartik month. On this day, the first Guru of Sikhs, Nanakdev was born. His birthday is celebrated with great pomp. He is considered the founder of Sikhism. This year, the 551th birth anniversary of Guru Nanak Dev will be celebrated on 30th November 2020. Guru Nanak Dev Ji was a philosopher, social reformer, poet, home hand, yogi and patriot. Know how their birthday is celebrated.Who was Guru Nanak Dev?
He was the first Guru of the Sikhs who founded Sikhism. According to religious beliefs, he was born on the day of Kartik Purnima in 1526. Some scholars believe that his date of birth is 15 April 1469. This day is also celebrated as Prakash Parv. It is said that from childhood, Nanak Sahib did not mind the worldly works, he used to live more in devotion and satsang etc. of God. His school was also missed at the age of 8. Seeing his devotion to God, people started considering him as a divine man.
Guru Nanak’s preaching
- God is one. He exists everywhere. We all have the same “father”, so we should live lovingly with everyone.
- Staying stress-free should keep doing your work continuously and always be happy.
- Guru Nanak Dev considered the whole world as a home, while the people living in the world were part of the family.
- After sacrificing any kind of greed, you should work hard with your hands and earn money in fair ways.
- Never take away anyone’s rights, but should give something to the needy from hard and honest earnings.
- People should give the message of unity, equality, love brotherhood and spiritual light.
- Money should be limited to pocket. He should not be allowed to make a place in his heart.
- Women and women should be respected. He considered all men and women equal.
- Before conquering the world, it is very important to conquer your vices.
- The ego does not allow a human being to be a human being, so should never be arrogant, but should be humble and lead a life of service.
READ ALSO Daily Horoscope, Aaj Ka Rashifal आज का राशिफल, 21 October 2023 In Hindi | KUNDALI EXPERT |