The New Moon Day, which is otherwise called Amavasya (or Amavas), holds extraordinary importance in the Hindu schedule. As the long stretch of Sawan is in progress, the Amavasya which falls in this month is of more noteworthy significance. The Sawan or Shravana Amavasya is otherwise called Hariyali Amavasya. It will be seen on August 08, this year. The Shravana Amavasya is viewed as the most promising day for Pitru puja. It for the most part falls three days before the popular Hariyali Teej. The period of Shravan (July-August) brings number of huge occasions and celebrations for Hindus. Shravan Amavasya or the no moon day is crucial in Hindu culture from a few angles. It is well known from different names in various districts relying on the nearby societies of India.
IMPORTANCE OF SHARAVAN AMAVASYA
the New Moon Day is considered ideal for honoring the predecessors who died. Along these lines, individuals perform Tarpanam and Shraadh customs on Amavasya to look for the favors of the dead in the family and dispose of Pitru Dosha as well. It is likewise allegedly accepted that this day is great for disposing of the Kaal Sarp Dosha. The people who experience the ill effects of this Dosha dream of the dead and snakes. This Dosha makes an unfortunate and restless human. Those with this Dosha can, accordingly, perform Puja on Amavasya to get free themselves.
The Shravan month Amavasya is additionally significant for aficionados of Lord Shiva. There are exceptional pujas in sanctuaries committed to Lord Shiva. Shri Krishna sanctuaries, for example, Dwarakadhish in Gujarat and places of worship in Mathura and Vrindavan direct exceptional puja at Shravana Amavasya. Various individuals keep quick on a Shravana Amavasya. Individuals get up ahead of schedule and proceed with their quick by washing up. Fans love their gods and lead the services together. Individuals who notice this quick eat just a single feast on this day and end their quick by evening time. The aficionados who love the Almighty and practice a Shravana Amavasya emphatically accept that the quick will be compensated with colossal abundance.
WHAT TO DO ON SHRAVAN AMAVASYA
- Solution for dispose of Pitru Dosh: If you need to dispose of Pitra Dosh on this day, then, at that point, do tarpan and so forth on the banks of the waterway for precursors. On this day do Pitrusukta recitation, Gita recitation, Garuda Purana, Gajendra Moksha Path, Ruchi Krit Pitru Stotra, Pitru Gayatri Path, Pitru Kavach blessed text or Pitru Dev Chalisa and Aarti.
- Feed the fish to the fish for success: On this day, by going to a waterway or lake and taking care of flour pills to the fish, one gets abundance and flourishing.
- To keep away from inadvertent emergency: On this day, taking care of insects around the house with dry flour blended in with sugar, a wide range of difficulties are taken out.
- Establishing saplings Auspicious: Planting saplings upon the arrival of Shravani Amavasya is vital. On this day, it is viewed as promising to establish trees like Peepal, Banyan, Banana, Lemon, Tulsi and so on
- Hanuman Puja for Freedom from Obstacles: On this day, go to Hanuman sanctuary to dispose of a wide range of ala Bala or overhead snags and recount Hanuman Chalisa and proposition vermilion and jasmine oil to Hanumanji.
DATE AND PANCHANG
Date: 28 July 2022
Tithi: Amavasya upto 23:23
Nakshatra: Punarvasu upto 07:01
Yoga: Vajra upto 17:49
First Karana: Chatushpada upto 10:19
Second Karana: Naga upto 23:23